Tukang Skodeng!!

Click HERE to see promo!

Saturday 24 November 2012

Makeup : Highlighters for Glowy Skin~

As someone with oily skin, usually the last think I want is to make my face appear any more shiny than it is!  Recently I’ve been experimenting with a few different highlighting products to see if I can achieve a lovely glow without looking like a shiny mess and so far it’s worked out well! I decided to try out a few different highlighting products to find out what works best for me and hopefully it will be helpful for you too!

Loose Powder: Benefit Miss Popularity


Benefit Miss Popularity
 I think this was probably one of the first Benefit products I ever tried but I never really got into using it until now.  This highlighter is a loose powder but has a handy applicator for more precise application and less mess! In the booklet it comes with it tells you how to use the product by applying a couple of dots of highlighter in areas and blending it out with a brush or your hands.  As good as the applicator is, I find the powder to be a little bit too glittery and dramatic for me.  Aside from that, its very handy to pop into your handbag for quick touch-ups!

Pressed Powder: MAC Mineralize Skin Finish in Soft & Gentle


MAC Mineralize Skin Finish in Soft & Gentle
 This is probably one of the most popular highlighting products in the beauty blogging world, I’ve never heard anyone say anything bad about this product.  Soft & Gentle is a pressed powder with a very natural subtle shade which looks amazing on the cheekbones.  Originally I had put buying this product off for ages because of the price but for the amount of product you get, this will last you a lifetime! 

Liquid: MAC Strobe Cream
MAC Strobe Cream

This product gives your skin a lovely subtle glow when applied under your make up and basically just brightens up your complexion.  If you’re looking for a product which has a much more dramatic highlight then this might not be for you but I think it makes a really lovely base for make up and I love using it!
I hope you enjoyed this post.  Let me know what your favourite highlighting product is, I’d love to know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

|Assalamualaikum|..
Terima kasih sebab sudi kiss and hug entry Murni..
*muuuuaaaxx!!